As her presidential initiative, 2012-2013 CWL President, Eliza M. Rodrigues, created the inaugural CWL In-House Counsel Network so that CWL and in-house counsel from across the state, and from across industries, could partner on an agenda that included advancing women in law and business, gender pay equity, diversity in corporate legal and executive departments, leadership training, and educational, networking and community service opportunities.
Membership in the Network is limited to in-house lawyers providing legal services or serving in corporate executive positions solely for the company which employs them. “In-House Counsel” includes corporate counsel of public, private, large and small companies, non- profits, and educational institutions. Registration is carefully vetted, and if qualified, applicants are notified of their eligibility and membership.
- Olga Balderama, General Counsel of Ruiz Food Products, Inc.
- Michelle Banks, General Counsel of Gap, Inc.
- Lynne Carrithers, Senior Vice President and General Counsel of Aera Energy, LLC
- Catherine Lacavera, Director of Litigation at Google, Inc.
- Catherine McEvilly, Vice President and General Counsel of Honda North America
- Suzan “Sam” Miller, Vice President of Legal & Corporate Affairs and Deputy General Counsel, Intel
- Sally Narey, General Counsel of Fireman’s Fund Insurance Company
- Natalie Panossian, Senior Counsel with Ricoh Printing Systems America, Inc.
- Eliza M. Rodrigues, Former Associate General Counsel & Ethics Counsel, Sedgwick LLP
- Erika Rottenberg, Former General Counsel of LinkedIn
- Dawn Smith, General Counsel of VMware
- Laura Stein, General Counsel of The Clorox Company
- Debra Zumwalt, General Counsel of Stanford University
Contact: Sophia Roman, sophia_Roman@gap.com, or Sorcha Byrne, firstname.lastname@example.org.