Fay Stender Award
Judith Soley Lawyer As Citizen Award
Rose Bird Memorial Award
Joan Dempsey Klein Distinguished Jurist Award
Nomination packets must include:
- Nominee's resume, bio, or CV;
- A high-resolution color photograph of the nominee;
- A letter supporting the nominee as a worthy recipient of this honor with a description of how the nominee meets the award criteria - not to exceed five (5) pages;
- A statement from the nominating organization acknowledging the ability to assign one (1) to two (2) members who will actively participate with the CWL Award Committee in planning and marketing the award ceremony. The statement must provide the name, email address, and telephone number of the lead contact for the nomination.
- A statement affirming the nominating organization will work with CWL to determine the nominee’s availability on the date and time set for the award ceremony.
Nomination packets may include:
- Letters of support, with a maximum of five (5) letters with a two (2) page limit each; and
- Up to three (3) news/magazine articles written by or about the nominee.
Nominations must be sent electronically as a complete packet to email@example.com no later than 5:00 PM December 13, 2019. Honorees will be selected in the month of January 2020 and publicized in the January/February e-newsletter.