Guidelines Flyer - pdf
- 2019: Janani Ramachandran
- 2018: Edrina Nazaradeh
- 2017: Jenna Klein
The eligibility requirements and application details are below:
To be eligible, students must meet the following requirements:
- Current membership in CWL
- Be currently enrolled in a law school accredited by the Committee of Bar Examiners of the State of California; Be in the top fifty percent of their law school class currently;
- Demonstrate financial need; and
- Demonstrate a commitment to issues affecting women and/or children in the community.
To apply, please submit the following materials:
- A Personal statement addressing your commitment to issues affecting women and/or children. Be sure to address how your commitment will continue after law school graduation.
- Current resume listing at least two references;
- Completed online application;
- Certified law school transcript;
- Letter of good standing from current law school; and
- Minimum of one letter of recommendation (maximum of three letters). At least one letter of recommendation must be from someone with personal knowledge of the applicant’s dedication to issues affecting women and/or children in the community.